It was a bookshop and later a launderette for some years. Prior to that it was a general store run by the Jarman family, who lived at 19 College Road (c1925) and owned by a Mrs. M.L. Hughes of Carregdornas, Holyhead before them. It was ultimately demolished and the access to the Cresent widened and Bookland went on to operate from a store on Holyhead Road.
1. XM/1622/2/274. CORRESPONDENCE
2. THE LONDON GAZETTE, 20 JANUARY, 1928.